2010年3月20日

[音樂] MissDessy - Day After day


http://tw.streetvoice.com/profile/home.asp?sd=389249



You got me looking up
When I'm falling down
You got me wonder why, I can't follow
When I’m chancing my arm
I still do with my style
You'll here to be with me, until tomorrow

Better stop and wait
Won't be chopped like shreded
Commom sit and prey, make a happy day
I really understand, what u ever say and that I hope
U'll be with tomorrow

* Day after day and night after night
 Just on my way and time goes by
 Day after day and night after night
 And by the way
 Just give me a smile

I hear the rining bell
Just wake me to the real
The weather's getting grey
Can't see what happened
If u gonna walk away, n I think that I should stay
I'm here for us to prey
Until tommorow
 
 

5 回應:

YannRu 提到...

是一首會讓人心情鼓舞起來的歌:)

Winky 提到...

這首很讚~

島嶼步行者 提到...

好好聽唷~
但我載不到啦啦~!!

Julia 提到...

I like this one as well.=)

島嶼步行者 提到...

我也載不到><
阿香求救~!!

張貼留言

 

耳機裡的新浪潮 Design by Insight © 2009